26 Eylül 2009 Cumartesi

Today Post::updates

sleeping jack

Sorry I haven’t kept up with updates on Bella and Jack like I should. My business life has been an emotional roller-coaster lately, and it’s taken a toll on my blogging.
Anyway ~ Jack and Bella are still with me. The person who wanted to adopt Jack basically said they don’t take their cats to the vet, would not agree to keep him inside, nor would say they would get him neutered when he was of age. So I told her, “no deal.”
And the person who had said they were going to adopt Bella - well, they simply never showed up.
So, I’m going to try to find a home for them, where they can be together.
In other news - first of all, I need to apologize to Petey. With everything going on, his Gotcha Day kind of came and went, with no fanfare. I will have to make it up to him with a Pete Party soon!
AND - recently, I received an unexpected gift in t! he mail. It was the most luxurious, soft and wonderful blankie for the Purries in the mail! From Peggy of Peggy’s Place!
It was a total surprise and SO wonderful! It is fluffy black and white, to match Pete’s furs! Pete loves it! And so do I!
You can see from the picture below that Bella loves it, too!
THANK YOU, Peggy!

~ Not The Mama

sleepy bella

post signature

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder