31 Ekim 2009 Cumartesi

Today Post::An Update

I know it’s been forever since I’ve updated here ~ sorry.
Closing the store and getting rid of 4 years of stuff in the basement has kept me busy!
Just a quick update: the woman who was going to adopt Jazper never showed up.  To his benefit, the first few evenings with him in the apartment were less-stressful than I’d feared.  Last night he was a very Good Boy, but he is still locked up in the bathroom at night.  While I’m painting the store, he is still coming down with me.
Bella and Jack probably aren’t going any where.  The little rascals have weaseled their way into my heart.  So, for now, Eight Is Enough.

And everyone (except Spooker, but you can’t expect miracles) loves Eyad.  Especially Daphne, who was missing her daddy something terrible the past two years, since he left us.  She and Eyad have bonded and it’s great to see how affectionate she is with him.

Here’s a pic by Eyad for you to enjoy, until I can post again.  If you’d like to see more of his photography, check out his RedBubble Gallery.
Cheers,
NTM

Photobucket

post signature

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder