29 Temmuz 2009 Çarşamba

Today Post::Sepia Jaz

orton-ish jaz

I just love playing with sepia-toning on Flickr/Picnik and this is one of my latest creations = Jazper in sepia.  With an Orton-ish effect applied.
Jaz is doing fine - he’s shedding so much now that the weather has finally warmed up that some of his coat is getting matted, which has never happened before.  And I think it’s time to call Dr. Butts to get some more of the anti-fungal drops for his recurring ear juice problem.  But other than that, he’s a happy cat.
There’s a sepia-toned picture of Isis up at today’s House Panthers, and I have my first attempt at a layered-texture sepia pic up at It’s A Blog Eat Blog World - and also there is my first post with the NEW MckLinky linkies syste! m.  Give it a try and see what you think.
Have a great day,
~ NTM

Photobucket

post signature

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder