15 Ağustos 2009 Cumartesi

Today Post::Jack & Bella Update

Sorry for no new kitten pictures.
I swear, I’ve never been around two kittens who are so scairt-and-hidey-all-the-time. Yesterday, the only way I knew they were still alive was that the food disappeared and the litter box got filled. When brushing my teeth last night, I was able to reach around the back of the cabinet and poke them both to make sure both were still kickin’ it.
This morning, there was a BIG mess in the bathroom and I saw two little grey blurs run into their hidey hole as I opened the door. I gave them stinky goodness, and while I was in the shower, I was able to peek out and see them both eat.
Afterwards, as I was brushing my teeth, Jack came out and walked over to me and meowed. I was very surprised. I bent down and scratched his back. He let me, so I picked him up and he let me scratch his forehead for a few minutes. During this time, Bella stuck her head out from under the cabinet and looked at me.
I put Jack dow! n and he went over the the food dish, and Bella came out to join him.
Hopefully this is progress and tonight I will try to get some pictures and some contact time. I think they need to be less shy and less scairt before they can be adopted, don’t you? Plus, I need to get some pics of them together so I can make “Adopt Us” posters!

post signature

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder