11 Ağustos 2009 Salı

Today Post::Time for another post about those crazy horsepeople!

I spent most of the day with a colicky horse (not mine, and yes, she is okay - but just a nasty gas colic, trying to roll, curling lip, “parking out” when she stood still - very, very uncomfortable) so this will be a short one, but I saw a new kind of crazy today and thought I’d post about it and see who has a similar story!

Person A traded horse A to person B for horse B. Upon further examination, horse B had a serious defect that was going to prevent his intended use. After much discussion, some threats and the usual drama, person B returned horse A to person A…

With his tail cut off at the hocks and every other mane braid lopped off at the roots.

*sigh*

I mean, gee, I guess it’s better than like, slicing a tendon, but WTF? Who does something like that? At this point the owner of horse A is just happy he’s home and safe and has no plans to resell him.

So tell me, what’s your crazy story about a sale or a trade or a lease gone bad? E-mail me and I’ll post the comments.

More comments going up tomorrow!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder