11 Ağustos 2009 Salı

Today Post::oh noes! (updated)

This afternoon, a guy ran into the store and asked me for help with a “kitten in a car engine” - the car was parked  on the street next to my store.  As the guy got down on his knees by the car, suddenly this little brown blur ran out into the street.
The guy and I stopped two on-coming cars, and just as the kitten made it to the sidewalk again, Bessie showed up and we corralled it into The Wren’s Nest doorway.
Before the kitten could run, I grabbed it up and it bit me good in my left index finger.
After checking it out to make sure it didn’t need emergency vet care, Bessie and I got the tiny thing up into the apartment bathroom.  She hid for a couple hours, but came out to eat.  After a while, the little peanut let me pet her and I showed her where the kibble and litter box and bed are located.  So, I present to you Peanut Fostorius:

peanut fostorius

Updated = “peanut” turned out to not only be a GIRL but to also only have the temporary name “peanut” for a short time…

post signature

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder